Realising every child's potential
Role of the Education Committee
The Education Committee has been formed to:
- act as an advisory group in determining educational policies of the school within the DEECD guidelines;
- monitor achievement of Curriculum Goals and Priorities outlined in the School Strategic Plan;
- monitor the programs for children with special needs and make recommendations on matters of integration;
- encourage the participation and involvement of the school community in the educational programs of the school; and
- make recommendations regarding priorities and costs of educational programs for consideration in the school council budget.