Interests: reading, cinema, travelling, listening to music, comedy, AFL and tennis.
Why I became a teacher: I wanted to help people learn, grow and become better versions of themselves. I am particularly passionate about literacy and using this as a tool to gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of our world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Member of Leadership Team
- Supporting teachers through 1:1 and team coaching around teaching and learning
- Provision of professional learning for staff
- Leadership of Assessment and Reporting
- High Ability Practice Leader and coordination of a host of enrichment programs including Maths Olympiad, Tournament of Minds, GATEWAYS, ICAS, Victorian Challenge and Enrichment Series, DET High Ability Program
- Administrative responsibilities including coordination of booklists, school policies, school meeting schedule, school calendar and NAPLAN